Viper Car Detailing Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By Using the services of Viper Car Detailing (Viper Services LLC), (hereafter referred to as "technician" "contractor", “us” or “we”), you (hereafter referred to as, “Client”, “Customer”, or “you”) agree to the terms of this agreement, without modification by you. The above mentioned parties hereby agree to the following terms:
1. OPERATING & MOVING YOUR VEHICLE: Client will give Contractor access to the vehicle during the detail job and any additional mutually agreed upon times. Please make sure the keys to the vehicle are available to us! This document ensures that you authorize us to operate or to move your vehicle, only if it is necessary to do so determined by the contractor.
2. QUALITY OF SERVICE: We want you to be satisfied with our service. No services offered are guaranteed to completely restore the vehicle to any previous or new condition. We will try our absolute best to restore the vehicle to the best condition possible and within the constraints of our resources, time, and expertise. We will conduct a final inspection together, with you, at the end of the job. If, after the final inspection and we have left, you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can address your concern. Viper Car Detailing will not be held liable for any concerns after 24 hours of job completion or if you did not complete the final inspection.
3. ACCIDENTS, PRE EXISTING CONDITION AND DAMAGE:
Viper Car Detailing and its contractors cannot be held responsible for damage to the vehicle while in our care. We are as careful as possible and have never once had an accident to date. We are professionals and are skilled at what we do. If something does get damaged while detailing your vehicle, we will advise you of the incident. However, we will not be held responsible for any damages due to unrecognized pre-existing conditions of your vehicle. By using our detailing services you also agree not to hold Viper Car Detailing or our contractors liable for any damages to your vehicle.
4. FEES, TERMS OF SERVICE, AND PAYMENT TERMS
The fee for our service is the agreed dollar amount, indicated as “Total Cost” on the service package order. The term of service is for the amount of time reserved by us to complete the “job” you requested and not for any specific outcome. The amount of time reserved is an estimate since the condition of each vehicle varies. It is possible that the job could be less or more than the time reserved. Viper Car Detailing has the right to charge an extra dirty fee totaling $100 if the detail job takes significantly longer than expected at the discretion of Viper Car Detailing.
5. PROVIDING FEEDBACK AND PHOTOS
We ask for your feedback. Please send us an email at (email@example.com) and let us know if there are ANY concerns – good or bad. We also carry the right at the discretion of Viper Car Detailing to use pictures of your vehicle for marketing purposes and to publish these pictures on our website (www.vipercardetailing.com) as well as our Facebook / Youtube / Instagram / Tiktok for marketing purposes.
6. EXTRA DIRTY FEE
If the detail job takes much longer than anticipated we reserve the right to charge an extra dirty fee totaling $100 on top of the total cost at the discretion of Viper Car Detailing contractor.
7. All Sales are Final.